Over the years, Non-Profit Help has been a solver of problems, not just a provider of services. Here are some examples:
- Moving a national organization from an all volunteer set up to one where Board members focused on policy and planning issues while NPH provided staffing support.
- Building a $100K surplus in 18 months for a 501 (c) 3 professional organization.
- Increasing membership by 19% for a state individual membership association.
- Diminishing volunteer conflicts in a statewide organization work through Board effectiveness training and annual goal setting.
- Negotiating, managing, and making a profit for meetings, seminars, certification programs, trade shows and special events around the country.
Non-Profit Help assists volunteer leaders in solving their problems that permit them to focus on meeting and exceeding the expectations of their members.
How Can We Help?